The ULTIMATE Handheld Bridge Experience for Experts and Beginners alike
“Simply Outstanding... Challenging and fun for me and Barbara, but we can see it’s also great for beginners”
Justin Hackett – 1995 World Junior Bridge Champion and current English International
Barbara Hackett – 2001 World Ladies Champion and current German International
- Play quality Bridge on iPhone and iPad
- Play Rubber or Teams of Four Mode
- Take part in exciting on-line Duplicate competitions
- Playing for iBridge Dollars for added ‘spice’
- Open competitions (up to 12 players)
- Head to Head – Just you against one other – Winner takes all
- NEW ‘Assist’ Mode – your ‘personal’ Bridge tutor
Review by Simon Cocheme in the Feb edition of the English Bridge Magazine
Bridge with a Twist
And $500 of our money says you lose!*
Can you beat the computer in a Head-to-Head
24 hand match?
We think not … and we’re willing to donate $500 to
Charity if 25 people prove us to be wrong!
(See app for full T&C)
- Challenging for the Expert,… helpful to the Beginner. iBridgePlus can be configured to stimulate players of all levels.
- NEW – iBridgePlus ASSIST – Your own ‘bridge teacher’ in the room as you play. Nudges you when you make a mistake, explains it, and suggests alternatives
- Play ‘Stand-Alone’ against one of the best Bridge Engines in the world – the Q-Plus Engine, with in excess of 2.5 Billion different deals available
- On-Line Competitions are not reliant on uninterrupted Internet connection. Competitions available 24/7 – but are played off-line, in your own time and at your own pace.
- Standard Competitions for experienced players, and Beginners Competitions, with help, hints and explanations during bidding – the ideal way to learn to play the ‘King’ of card games
- Software supports all the main bidding systems and conventions (Acol, standard American, Precision … 22 different ones in total !!)